Achieving peak performance
- Ideal for labs that process more than 500 samples per day, the UniCel DxC 800 processes up to 1,440 tests per hour
- Delivers the results for 90 comprehensive metabolic panels in just one hour (NA, K, Cl, CO2, CALC, GLUC, BUN, CRE, TP, ALB, ALP, AST, ALT, TBIL)
- Samples can be loaded continuously
Add the closed-tube sampling (CTS) option to enhance productivity and safety.
- Reduce the potential for worker injury by eliminating the decapping step for most tubes. Workers have less exposure to repetitive motion injuries and less exposure to biohazards
- Reduce the potential for errors caused by evaporation or contamination
- Reduce time spent on tedious manual tasks
The DxC 800 delivers STAT results faster than almost any other random-access instrument available today.
- Results for 11 critical care tests are available in 42 seconds
- STAT interrupt capability means routine processing doesn’t slow down the turnaround of urgent requests
Choose from a menu that includes more than 100 liquid, ready-to-use reagents.
- The DxC 800 offers 70 different reagents onboard at once
- Liquid reagents eliminate time-consuming reagent preparation
- Most reagents are packaged with enough volume for hundreds of tests, minimizing operator intervention with the system
- If reagents are required, operators can load while the system is running
- No need to interrupt workflow to reconfigure onboard menu
Simplicity in operation
Calibration processes minimize time-consuming, labor-intensive steps.
- Calibration data is provided on disk, so technologists don’t have to key in necessary information
- Almost all calibrators are liquid and ready-to-use, eliminating reconstitution, clean up and potential result variability
- The systems automatically accept within-range calibrations
The systems require no daily maintenance and minimal weekly maintenance.
- Automated routines for some maintenance procedures eliminate hands-on time by operators
- Proactive alerts for system maintenance let you know in advance when maintenance is due
- Onboard maintenance logs with supervisor approval facilitate paperless maintenance records