Flexible and automated
Phadia 250 is designed for allergy and autoimmunity testing and delivery of clinical relevant test results supporting the clinicians in patient management.
- An allergen panel detecting sensitization to 650 allergens and 90 allergen components
- A broad autoimmunity menu covering clinically relevant autoimmunity markers for evaluation of the most common autoimmunity diseases, e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, celiac disease and connective tissue diseases
- All tests can be measured from one sample
- User-configurable reflex testing functionality
- Throughput: 60 results/hour
- Continuous random access
- All reagents stored on board
- 28-day storage of calibrations curves
- Onboard dilutions
- Connectable to Laboratory Automation Systems
- Clustered set-up for increased capacity
- Excellent consistency over time and between countries, systems, laboratories and users
- Remote diagnostics via Phadia LabCommunity
- The largest quality assessment program in the world.