A small footprint and a big step forward in benchtop automation. The Phadia 200 instrument provides new levels of flexibility and automation in a benchtop instrument to aid in the diagnosis of allergic and autoimmune diseases for laboratories with limited space.
FOR THE TESTS YOU NEED TO RUN, IN A SMALL OR LARGE LABORATORY
Offering new levels of automation in small labs and added testing flexbility in larger labs:
Confidence in numbers
- The Phadia 200 instrument yields more that just yes/no answers. Like all Phadia instruments, it provides quantitative results of clinically relevant antibodies. The Phadia 200 instrument upholds the same excellence in quality as all of the PhadiaTM instruments, delivering confidence in analytical results and supporting improved clinical diagnosis.
Flexibility for the long term
- Capable of running over 700 different ImmunoCAP and EliA tests. Define test menus for your customers' unique diagnostic needs.
- Reduce outsourcing of tests to other labs with an automated benchtop instrument designed for small spaces.
- Integrate and cluster seamlessly with other Phadia instruments into ine network with PhadiaTM Prime software.
Walk away automation
- Add capacity with up to 42 samples tubes and up to 96 test results per batch.
- Increase operational efficiency with reduced hands-on time, full automated barcode traceability of reagents.
- Built-in instrument diagnostics and PhadiaTM LabCommunity connectivity for remote trouble-shooting.