The test is performaned directly from clinical swabs and requires only minimal pipetting effort. From amplification to detection, all steps run fully automated in the FluoroCycler. A ready to use amplification mix already containing the Taq polymerase is provided with each kit. Therefore, integration of the FluoroType® MRSA into labs with small, medium and large throughput is easily possible. The result is interpreted by the test-specific Fluoro-Software®and is visible at first glance. FluoroType® MRSA gives you the crucial time and cost advantage for reliable and efficient MRSA diagnostics.
Your benefits with FluoroType® MRSA
- Fast: Swabs from nose, throat, skin and wounds can directly be used for the simple test procedure. Results are available after only 2.5 hours.
- Reliable: Dropout strains are identified via the simultaneous detection of the SCCmec cassette and the resistance-mediating mecA gene. The additional detection of the gene homologue mecC makes the results even more reliable. An Internal Control ensures valid results from sample preparation to amplification and detection.
- User-friendly: From amplification to result, all steps run fully automated in the FluoroCycler®. A ready-to-use amplification mix containing the Taq polymerase is provided with each kit. Therefore, FluoroType® MRSA can easily be integrated into your daily lab routine.
- Flexible: With FluoroType® MRSA single samples as well as big batches can be analysed efficiently.
- CE-marked: No need for elaborate validation studies.