The INNO-LIA HCV Score assay utilizes well-defined antigens derived from HCV immunodominant proteins from the core region, the E2 hypervariable region (HVR), the NS3 helicase region and the NS4A, NS4B and NS5A regions. The antigens used are either recombinant proteins or synthetic peptides, highly purified, and fixed on a nylon membrane.
Art. no. 80538 (20T - CE) - Please contact your local Fujirebio representative for the availability of this product in your country.
Features & Benefits
- Low follow-up rate
- Low indeterminate rate
- High sensitivity in BBI panels
- Short and overnight procedures
- Color-coded reagents
- Ready-to-use reagents
- Four control lines to monitor 1) non-specific reactivity, 2) sample addition, 3) and 4) color development steps
- Fully automated strip processing possible using TENDIGO™, Auto-LIA™ 48 or AutoBlot 3000(H)
- Objective, automated reading and interpretation of the strips possible using LiRAS® for Infectious Diseases