CAPILLARYS 2 FLEX PIERCING is an instrument utilizing capillary electrophoresis developed to be versatile while providing a clear-cut and precise protein separation with high throughput.
This multi-parameter instrument offers a comprehensive menu on serum, urine and whole blood for Protein, Immunotyping, HbA1c, Hemoglobin and CDT (Carbohydrate Deficient Transferrin) testing.
The CAPILLARYS 2 FLEX PIERCING is equipped with a "Cap Piercing Technology" for whole blood testing, while maximizing the laboratory’s workflow. The "inversion mixing system" provides greater sample homogeneity resulting in improved accuracy and precision of the results.
- Continuous sample loading
- Tube capacity:
- Proteins: 104 samples
- HbA1c or Hb: 88 samples
- CDT: 91 samples
- Proteins: 80 tests/h
- HbA1c or Hb: 38 tests/h
- CDT: 38 tests/h
- Whole blood (capped tubes), venous blood, capillary blood samples
- Cord blood
Positive ID & Reagents Traceability
- Barcoded racks and tubes: high resolution built-in barcode reader
- Positive sample identification: full traceability from primary tube to final result
- Barcoded reagents and controls
- Initial loading: 13 racks, 104 tubes (8 samples/rack)
- Full automation with continuous loading
- Direct sampling from primary tubes
- Sampling from open and capped tubes (cap piercing)
- Efficient mixing system with multiple sample inversions
- 8 silica capillaries
- Migrations performed in capillaries at accurate temperature controlled by a Sebia proprietary Peltier based regulation device.
Capillarys 2 Flex Piercing
- Software: operated by Phoresis CORE
- (L) 37 x (W) 25 x (H) 17 in
- (L) 95 x (W) 63 x (H) 40 cm
- Catalog number: PN 1227
- Related accessories not provided with instruments:
- Screen, PC, UPS and printer