Quickly access reportable results while maximizing lab space and minimizing operator interaction.
- First results in 3.5 hours, then 5 results every 5 minutes
- Immediate and continuous access to reportable results
- Only 2 planned operator interactions – to load additional samples and/or consumables – for every 8 hours of operation
- 24-hour assay calibration without end-of-run controls
- Compact footprint of less than 1 m2 (10.76 ft2)
- System easily scales and flexes with testing volume over time
Streamline operations with quick and easy installation and training, user-friendly software and automated maintenance.
- Fast 2-day installation time
- Streamlined 3-day operator training
- Real-time guidance and status updates across all functions with a simple, task-driven touchscreen
- Visual- and audio-guided system operation
- Programmable system maintenance during lab off hours
- Real-time inventory of reagents and consumable material
Maximize workflow flexibility with continuous loading samples and full solution integrations.
- Load pooled and individual donor testing (IDT) samples anytime they arrive and continuously release results to increase lab responsiveness to patient care
- Process and obtain STAT results for high priority samples without delay
- Continuously access samples and reagents throughout run
- Accommodate multiple tube barcode formats and all industry-standard tube sizes
- Pool and archive samples with the Procleix Xpress system
- Centralize and integrate all NAT steps with Procleix NAT Manager software