Close products search
As the smallest of the Phadia Laboratory Systems, Phadia 100 is designed for maximum flexibility in the small laboratory.
- Phadia 100 is designed for allergy and autoimmunity testing and to deliver clinically relevant test results supporting clinicians in patient management.
- Automated processing of EliA and ImmunoCAP assays
- An allergen panel detecting sensitizations to 650 allergens and 90 allergen components
- A broad autoimmunity menu covering clinically relevant autoimmunity markers for the evaluation of the most common autoimmune diseases, e.g. rheumatoid arthritis, coeliac disease and connective tissue diseases
- All tests can be measured from one sample
- User-configurable reflex testing functionality
- Throughput: 48 results in one assay
- Batch processing
- 28-day storage of calibration curves
- On-board dilutions
- Run as stand-alone unit or in a cluster
- Excellent consistency over time and between countries, systems, laboratories and users
- Remote diagnostics via Phadia LabCommunity
- The largest quality-assessment programme in the world