ImmunoCAP ISAC Xplain extracts the most relevant allergen information for the patient in focus from a database. It is an add-on software which delivers evidence-based result guiding comments on the result report to:
- Ease the interpretation burden
- Increase your molecular allergology knowledge
- Save time
ImmunoCAP ISAC Xplain answers the following questions:
- Is the molecule species specific or cross-reactive, i.e do I need to consider one or many widely different allergen sources, and in the later case, which ones?
- Is the molecule stable and therefore prone to elicit reactions also to heated food?
- What type of reaction is the molecule commonly associated with: no (asymptomatic), local or systemic reactions?
The ISAC Xplain knowledge base is based on recent literature and has been approved by allergy specialists in more than 10 countries.