The system ensures high definition optical density measurements and precise quantification of the fractions, GELSCAN utilizes the CCD technology and a 16 bits data processing, allowing rapid reading and direct visualization of gel images.
GELSCAN provides an easy and accurate validation process.
Autonomy / sample loading
- Gel reading and processing time
- One gel of any size: < 1 min
- High resolution image
- Two-dimensional measurement
- Direct visualization of the gel
- Accurate optical density measurement
- Precise quantification of fractions
- Reading process by transmission
- Automatic correction of light source heterogeneity
- Automatic detection of the electrophoretic track position on the gel
- Perfect stability of the system during data capture
- GELSCAN connection to Phoresis CORE software provides continuous traceability from primary tubes (ASSIST pipetting station), through gel processing (HYDRASYS), to final results.
- (L) 18 x (W) 11 x (H) 7 in
- (L) 46 x (W) 29 x (H) 18 cm
- Catalog number: PN 1206
- Related accessories not provided with instruments:
- Screen, PC, UPS and printer