Following a few simple steps, EZ PEC delivers a final concentration of 1,0 x 105 to 1,0 x 106 CFU per ml of the product being tested. It is a simple solution that can save you time and resources while helping you meet Pharmacopeia and other standards and guidelines.
- Delivers 1.0 x 105 to 1.0 x 106 CFU per ml of product tested
- Strains are less than or equal to three passages from the reference culture
- Ready-to-use format saves time and money
- Refrigerated storage is easy and economical >
- Online Certificate of Analysis provides detailed strain information
- Traceability to reference cultures ensures authenticity
- Technical Support experts available for guidance
- Product warranty.
Applications and Test Methods
- Antimicrobial Effectiveness Testing
- Preservative Efficacy Testing
- Applications requiring a high CFU concentration
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- 20 lyophilized pellets of a single enumerated QC microorganism
- 10 vials of hydrating fluid (2 ml in each vial)
- Illustrated Instructions for Use.