They can also be used in any industry where manufacturers are required to test for water quality. EZ-Hydro Shot kits include indicator organisms, such as total coliforms and fecal coliforms, and deliver a low-level concentration of 20-100 CFU per pellet.
- Each microorganism pellet provides 20-100 CFU
- Microbiologics validated using Standard Methods (SM) for membrane filtration and enzyme substrate methods
- Instant dissolve pellet reduces preparation time
- No pre-incubation and no dilutions required for simplified test procedure
- Strains are less than or equal to three passages from the reference culture
- Ready-to-use format saves time and money
- Refrigerated storage is easy and economical >
- Online Certificate of Analysis provides detailed strain information
- Traceability to reference cultures ensures authenticity
- Technical Support experts available for guidance
- Product warranty.
Applications and Test Methods
- Microbial Enumeration Methods
- Pathogen Detection Methods
- Media Testing
- Demonstration of Capability (DOC).
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Multiple-Strain Kits containing 9 vials (3 of each strain) of quantitative microorganism pellets
- Single-Strain Kits containing 6 lyophilized pellets of a single strain (six vials with one pellet per vial)
- Illustrated Instructions for Use.