Plus, EZ-CFU microorganisms are just three passages from the reference strains. All in all, EZ-CFU makes meeting Pharmacopeia standards for Growth Promotion Testing easier than ever.
- Delivers 10-100 CFU per 0.1 ml following a 1:10 dilution step
- 900+ tests per kit, ideal for high volume Growth Promotion Testing
- Strains are less than or equal to three passages from reference culture – meets USP/Ph. Eur./JP requirements
- Refrigerated storage is easy and economical
- Online Certificate of Analysis provides detailed strain information
- Traceability to reference cultures ensures authenticity
- Technical Support experts available for guidance
- Product warranty.
Applications and Test Methods
- Growth Promotion Testing
- Media Challenge Testing
- Suitability of Counting Methods
- Suitability of Sterility Tests
- Suitability of Tests for Specified Microorganisms
- Microbial Limits Testing
- Microbial Enumeration Testing
- Validation of Neutralization Methods
- Methods requiring a low CFU concentration
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- 20 quantitated lyophilized microorganism pellets
- 10 vials of hydrating fluid (2 ml in each vial)
- Illustrated Instruction for Use.