Each pellet delivers 10-100 CFU per inoculum with no serial dilutions and provided 8 hours of stability after rehydration for added flexibility to perform tests. EZ-Accu Shot Select strains are just 3 passages from the reference culture to meet Pharmacopeia standards.
- Delivers 10-100 CFU per 0.1 ml as required by USP/Ph. Eur./JP
- Kit includes 6 strains for Growth Promotion Testing: The 5 USP compendial strains and E. coli
- Strains are less than or equal to three passages from reference culture – meets USP/Ph. Eur./JP requirements
- Instant dissolve pellet reduces preparation time
- No dilutions required for simplified test procedure
- Up to 8 hours stability allows for ultimate flexibility
- 10 tests for each microorganism per kit
- Refrigerated storage is easy and economical >
- Online Certificate of Analysis provides detailed strain information
- Traceability to reference cultures ensures authenticity
- Technical Support experts available for guidance
- Product warranty.
Applications and Test Methods
- Growth Promotion Testing
- Media Challenge Testing
- Suitability of Counting Methods
- Suitability of Sterility Tests
- Suitability of Tests for Specified Microorganisms
- Microbial Limits Testing
- Microbial Enumeration Testing
- Validation of Neutralization Methods
- Methods requiring a low CFU concentration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- 6 vials of 6 quantitated microorganism strains (1 lyophilized pellet per vial)
- 6 vials of hydrating fluid (1.2 ml in each vial)
- Up to 60 tests per kit
- Illustrated Instructions.