Bacterial DNA is isolated from stool samples and is subsequently amplified using PCR. After the hybridization of fluorescence labelled probes detection is performed via melting curve analysis. Amplification and detection run fully automated in a closed system. The test-specific evaluation and interpretation of results is performed by the user-friendly Fluoro-Software®. Depending on your sample throughput you can choose between the FluoroCycler® 12 and FluoroCycler® 96.
Your benefits with FluoroType® CDiff
- Time-saving: FluoroType® CDiff allows a reliable identification of toxigenic C. difficile strains within three hours via the detection of tpi and toxin B.
- Highly reliable: FluoroType® CDiff is characterised by high sensitivity and specificity. An Internal Control ensures valid results from sample preparation to amplification and detection.
- Highest user comfort: The simple test procedure can easily be integrated into your daily lab routine. Amplification and detection run fully automated in the FluoroCycler® instruments. The test-specific evaluation and interpretation of results is performed by the user-friendly Fluoro-Software®.
- Flexible processing: We offer the right instruments for every sample throughput: With FluoroCycler® 12 and FluoroCycler® 96 single samples as well as big batches can be analysed quickly and efficiently.
- CE-marked: No need for elaborate validation studies.