Quickly progress from DNA to results with a fast and easy operating procedure.
- Only 4 tubes to pipette
- No washing or filtration steps
- Ready-to-use reagents
- Approximately 4 hours overall time from DNA to results
- Minimal hands-on time (approx. 30 minutes)
- Connect with Luminex to simplify the procedure
Accommodate both donor and patient typing with BLOODchip ID's throughput, flexibility and antigen panels.
- From 1 to 96 samples per run
- Multiple product batches – ID CORE XT and ID HPA XT can be performed in the same run
- Open technology – standard Luminex equipment can be used for other products
- Multiple search functions – BIDS XT's phenotype and genotype searching tools help find the appropriate units or patients
- Results by sample or batch of samples with reporting in multiple formats (.xls, .pdf)
Support safe transfusion therapy for patients with a fast and effective solution.
- 100% accuracy1-3
- Accurate r's testing in one single test
- High precision in reproducibility and repeatability2
- Management of positive and negative controls
Keep track of activity with BIDS XT's comprehensive database for samples, clinical information and test results.
- Register all actions performed by users
- Plate configuration, kit and enzyme lot and registration functions help users trace sample, reagents and results
- Worksheet printouts with calculated volumes support users with the procedure
- Friendly and detailed reports and raw data graphs provide a detailed comprehension of results