Top and bottom technology available for simultaneous separation of blood components through the upper and lower part of the main blood bag.
Rely on high-quality design and manufacturing to comply with strict international regulatory requirements.
- Each blood bag is sterilized and individually packaged in clear see-through plastic to guard contents and expedite visual inspection
- A secondary overwrap of aluminum foil adds extra protection to the plastic-wrapped blood bags
Achieve safer blood components with effective filtration and reduce the risk of bacterial contamination.
- Achieve leukoreduction for the different blood components using filters with multi-layer non-woven polyester membranes
- Needle protector offers additional safety for staff after the donation is complete
- Sampling pouch assists in lowering the risk of bacterial contamination
Accomplish a smooth insertion, painless puncture.
- Ultra-thin wall needle provides smooth insertion to improve comfort for donors
- Latex-free materials help prevent irritation
Correctly identify and trace blood components and products.
- Numbered tubes provide users with better tracking of semi-finished blood components
- Bar code labels help accurately track final products